YOU CAN VIEW OUR AVAILABLE CLASSES AT
Purchasing a home is one of life’s biggest financial decisions and can be an intimidating process for first-time home buyers. You’ll likely have many questions about the home buying process, how to get qualified for a mortgage, and if homeownership is right for you at this moment. At Homeseed, we believe in educating our clients, so they feel empowered to make the best decision possible for themselves and their families.
Join us for a first-time home buyer class taught by one of our licensed Loan Advisors and their partnering real estate agents. The objective of our first-time homebuyer process is to help you make a smart decision and we do this by educating you about the entire home buying process and answering all of your questions. Below is what you can expect from our first-time home buyer class:
– Are you prepared and ready for homeownership
– Budgeting and money management
– Evaluating your creditworthiness
– Determining the price of a home you can afford
– The different loan programs available to help you purchase your home
– How to make an offer on a home
– Information about the current real estate market in your area
Please let us know if you have any questions!